Your questions and comments during the live Q&A helped to make a great source of information for the next person seeking treatment.
We’ve partnered with medical marijuana education experts to provide you with further resources on the topic of Fibromyalgia and Medical Marijuana.
Click an item from the index below to skip to that section.
- Medical Marijuana Treatment Clinics of Florida
- My Botanica Wellness
- Surterra Wellness – Dispensary
- View the slides from the live presentation
- How CBD Oil Affects Chronic Pain and Inflammation with Thomas DeLauer
- Weed (Parts 1-4) with Dr. Sanjay Gupta
Applies only to select MMTC clinic locations. This discount is available year-round.
10% Veteran's Discount
Applies to all MMTC clinic locations. This discount is available year-round.
At My Botanica Wellness, we believe that patients shouldn’t have to sacrifice quality to get affordable CBD products. In a market that is oversaturated and under regulated, we strive to provide reputable, thoroughly tested CBD products.
Feeling truly well is a gift—and everyone should be able to achieve it. Surterra is here to empower you and your family to unlock all the benefits of cannabis with the safest, highest quality products and a welcoming experience that’s designed to help you feel your best.
We love meeting new people! Shop with us and save 60% on your first purchase and 40% on your second purchase
Every 1st and 15th of the month, stack your Veterans and Financial Hardship discounts for a total of 35% off your order. No promo code needed. Simply provide proof of participation in one of the programs and the discount will be applied at checkout.
Meet Our Speakers
Army veteran Manny Alfinez worked his way up from a Surterra delivery driver to an assistant manager opening a new location within 10 months. To gain clinical experience, he took a job with The Kaya Life Cannabis Clinicians as a Cannabis Advisor/Practice Manager in 2021.
Read more about Manny Alfinez
Since retiring from the Army, I started out working as a delivery driver for a local dispensary (Surterra) in 2018. I worked my way up to assistant manager opening a new location (FWB) within 10 months. Though I love the dispensary side of the industry, I felt it necessary to gain clinical experience. So I decided to take a job with The Kaya Life Cannabis Clinicians as a Cannabis Advisor/Practice Manager in 2021. The key to this change is that I was no longer held back by dispensary retail liabilities, meaning I could now be more specific in advising patients. In doing so, I began learning from others experiences along with my own in more detail, a true blue case study at the user level (not peer-reviewed). This allowed me to assist others in finding specific products for specific results, saving hundreds of dollars.
I believe that due to the nature of cannabis and how it may affect individuals differently, there is a need for advising/coaching for those who find little assistance in the general consultations being provided in the market today.
- Interpener or Cannabis Sommelier (Certified)
- Cannabis Consultant (Certified)
- Cannabis Products & Sales Training (Certified) by the Trichome Institute and Medical Cannabis Wellness Advisor
- Member of the new National Association of Cannabis Businesses (NACB) as a professional within the industry
Webinars featuring Manny Alfinez:
- Cannabinoids: CBD, THC, CBN, Delta-8, and More / December 6, 2023
- Neuropathy and Medical Marijuana / November 29, 2023
- Post-Traumatic Stress and Medical Marijuana / November 8, 2023
- Fibromyalgia and Medical Marijuana / October 25, 2023
- Arthritis and Medical Marijuana / September 13, 2023
- Anxiety, Stress, and Medical Marijuana / September 6, 2023
- Managing Chronic & Acute Pain with Medical Marijuana / August 16, 2023
- Cancer, Chemotherapy, and Medical Marijuana / June 21, 2023
- Terpenes: The Key to Medical Marijuana / May 3, 2023
Marc Matoza is a medical cannabis enthusiast and research professional who was instrumental in founding MarijuanaAware education events. He’s been speaking at these seminars and webinars since the very first in June 2017 and is key in coordinating sponsors and speakers for each series.