Watch the video on our YouTube channel! Your questions and comments during the live Q&A helped to make a great source of information for the next person seeking treatment.
Speakers featured in this webinar were host Marc Matoza, along with Danielle Lewis of Harvest House of Cannabis in Longwood, FL.
We’ve partnered with medical marijuana education experts to provide you further resources on the topic of Fibromyalgia and Medical Marijuana.
Click an item from the index below to skip to that section.
- Medical Marijuana 101 Patient Information Brochure
- MMTCFL Chronic Conditions Resources
- How Cannabis Works on the Human Body: The Endocannabinoid System, Cannigma
- View the slides from the live presentation
- How CBD Oil Affects Chronic Pain and Inflammation with Thomas DeLauer
- Weed (Parts 1-4) with Dr. Sanjay Gupta
- Fibromyalgia & Medical Marijuana
- Basics of Medical Marijuana in Florida
Meet the Speakers
President, Marijuana Med Today
Marc is a technology and business development manager with expertise in technology, database, cybersecurity, and online/web/mobile computing. As an inventor, computer scientist, and entrepreneur, he has developed innovative tech products including a leading relational database, multiple digital multilingual dictionaries, a digital bilingual reference/grammar-checking word processing add-on, golf [sports] swing video capture & analysis solutions, and certified safe anti-microbial environments.
Marc’s multinational background includes technology and corporate management experience with Hewlett Packard, Netscape Communications, Ashton-Tate, AlphaGraphics SA, MarcTech SA/LLC, and Swing Solutions. This includes managing operations in Europe, Latin America, Canada, and the USA. He has a Computer Science Degree from California Polytechnic State University.
Guest Speaker on Fibromyalgia
Assistant General Manager, Harvest House of Cannabis-Longwood,FL