Thank you to everyone who attended the November 24th Medical Marijuana Awareness webinar on Post-Traumatic Stress and Medical Marijuana!
Watch the video on our YouTube Channel! Your questions and comments during the live Q&A helped to make a great source of information for the next person seeking treatment.
Speakers featured in this webinar were host Marc Matoza, Kim Hawkes, Director of Physician Management, Surterra Wellness / Parallel and Joshua Littrell, Founder and Managing Director of the Veterans for Cannabis Foundation.
We’ve partnered with medical marijuana education experts to provide you further resources on the topic of post traumatic stress and medical marijuana.
Click an item from the index below to skip to that section.
- Medical Marijuana 101 Patient Education Packet
- MMTCFL Post Traumatic Stress Resources
- How Medical Cannabis Helps With Post Traumatic Stress
- View the slides from the live presentation
- How CBD Oil Affects Chronic Pain and Inflammation with Thomas DeLauer
- Weed (Parts 1-4) with Dr. Sanjay Gupta
- Post Traumatic Stress & Medical Marijuana
- Basics of Medical Marijuana in Florida